Toro 50" TimeCutter® MX5050 (74774)
Featuring Smart Speed® Control System
The TimeCutter MX5050 residential zero-turn riding lawn mower has the reliability, durability and cutting features of a commercial mower. Powered by a 24.5 hp Toro Commercial V-Twin 708cc with Self-Cleaning Air Filter Housing engine. It dominates challenging cutting conditions with the tough, commercial IronForged™ cutting system, including a 50" heavy-duty 10 ga. steel fabricated mowing system and durable 6" cast blade spindles. Choose from 7 height of cut positions from 1-1/2". to 4-1/2". Large 20" x 10" rear tires give you the traction you need in a variety of conditions. Storage dimensions: 53.5" x 72.9" x 39.1" (135.9 x 185 x 99.3 cm). This lawnmower is easy to drive with our exclusive Smart Speed® control system, that allows you to choose from 3 speeds, giving you greater control when trimming, towing attachments and mowing. Enjoy the ride in maximum comfort with the 18" thickly padded premium seat. For easy adjustments use the foot lift assist deck height pedal. A hitch comes standard for pulling lawn and garden attachments. Product is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for three years without an hour limitation. See complete warranty details at Toro.com/warranty.
- 24.5 hp Toro Commercial V-Twin 708cc with Self-Cleaning Air Filter Housing
- Wide 50" fabricated, 10-gauge steel, cutting deck with IronForged™ cutting system that dominates challenging cutting conditions
- Smart Speed® control system lets you choose from 3 ground speeds for optimal performance - trim, tow or mow.
- Automatic Parking Brake - making operation simple
- Heavy Duty Rear Engine Guard: This heavy duty steel guard protects the engine from branches and debris as you nimbly maneuver around your lawn.
- IronForged™ Cutting System: The toughest mowing conditions aren't so tough when your fabricated deck is made of heavy-duty 10 gauge steel, commercial style 6" spindles and has blade tip speed over 18,000/fpm.
- 3-Gallon (11.4 Liter) Fuel Capacity: All TimeCutter riding mowers feature a large 3-gallon (11.4 Liter) fuel tank for more mowing with fewer fill-ups. Knowing when to fill up is simple thanks to the translucent tank, which also helps to prevent overfilling.
- Fabricated Deck: Welded together from plates of 10-gauge steel and a bull-nose bumper leading the way, this deck can handle tough conditions. The lower the guage the thicker the steel.
- Washout Ports: Deck washout ports create a pressure washer under your deck providing quick cleaning, maintaining optimum airflow for optimum cutting performance.
- Heavy-Duty 10-Gauge Frame: The heavy-duty 10-gauge frame provides increased strength, durability and reliable performance. The lower the gauge the thicker the steel.
- Hitch Kit Standard: Hitch kit comes standard on all TimeCutter models for pulling lawn and garden attachments. (Attachments sold separately.)
- Save on Average 45% of your MowingTime: Cut your mowing time almost in half*, less work for you, your mower and have more free time. Learn More *Time savings by yard size are from 2008 - 2012 survey results for Toro residential zero-turn mowers, as reported by owners.
- Smart Speed® Control - Trim, Tow, Mow: Toro's Smart Speed® control system lets you choose from three ground speed ranges for optimal performance. Use low TRIM range to trim closer for maximum time savings, choose medium TOW range for towing attachments, or select high MOW range to mow large open areas and finish quickly.
- Automatic Parking Brake: Automatically engaged when the control arms are moved outward. Simplifies operation by eliminating a separate parking brake.
- 18" Thickly Padded Premium Seat 2019: Premium, thickly padded 18" extra-tall seat provides ample back support for a smooth, comfortable ride.
- 3-Year Limited Warranty - No Hour Limitations: Product is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for three years without an hour limitation. See complete warranty details at Toro.com/warranty.
- Engine: 24.5 hp Toro Commercial V-Twin 708cc with Self-Cleaning Air Filter Housing
- Fuel Capacity: 3 gallons /11.4 L
- Cutting Width: 50" /127 cm fabricated - 10 ga. 3 blades
- Anti-Scalp Wheels: 3 Standard
- Blade Tip Speed: 18,330 ft/min (5,587 m/min)
- Cup Holder: Standard
- Engine Horsepower: 24.5 hp
- Engine Displacement: 708 cc
- Ground Speed: MOW: 7 mph/3 mph (11.3 km/h / 4.8 km/h) TRIM: 5.5 mph/2.4 mph (8.8 km/h / 3.8 km/h) TOW: 4 mph/1.7 mph (6.4 km/h / 2.7 km/h)
- Height: 39.1" / 99.3 cm
- Height of Cut: 1.5" - 4.5" (3.8 - 11.4 cm)
- Length: 72.9" / 185 cm
- Seat: 18" (46 cm) Thickly Padded Premium
- Tires: 13" x 5" (33 x 12.7 cm) Front, 20" x 10" (50.8 x 25.4 cm) Rear
- Transmission: Dual Hydrostatic HG-ZT2200
- Washout Port: Standard
- Warranty: 3-Year Unlimited Hours
- Width: 53.5" / 135.9 cm - Storage Dimensions (W x L x H) 53.5" x 72.9" x 39.1" (135.9 cm x 185 cm x 99.3 cm)
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 24.5 hp
- Engine Type
- Commercial V-Twin with Self-Cleaning Air Filter Housing
- 708 cc
- Dual Hydrostatic HG-ZT2200
- Wheel Size
- Front: 13 in. x 5 in. (33 x 12.7 cm); Rear: 20 in. x 10 in. (50.8 x 25.4 cm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 3 gal. (11.4 L)
- Deck Size
- 50 in. (127 cm)