Inventory Unit Detail
2019 STIHL MS 661 C-M
A professional chainsaw with enhanced fuel efficiency and STIHL M-Tronic™ technology.
When professionals need to fell large trees, in large quantities, they reach for the saw they know has the power to get the job done - the MS 661 C-M. Featuring an impressive power-to-weight ratio and STIHL M-Tronic™ engine management technology, the MS 661 C-M chainsaw also delivers less vibration and 20% greater fuel efficiency than the MS 660. Other features include a long-life filter system using HD-2 filter elements to provide longer run times between maintenance, an ElastoStart™ handle, and a high output adjustable oiler. Wrap-handle version available in select areas. See MS 661 R C-M.
- STIHL M-Tronic™: This product features M-Tronic™ (M) - a new generation of Intelligent Engine Management that eliminates the low and high speed carburetor adjustment screws, compensates for dirty air filter and changes in elevation and fuel quality for optimum engine power at all times.
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature" seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions" as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Decompression Valve: The decompression valve, also referred to as 'deco' or 'deco valve', vents compression in the cylinder for easier starting. The decompression valve temporarily reduces the compression in the combustion chamber during cranking and helps reduce the effort needed to pull the starter rope. It is opened manually and closes automatically as soon as the engine fires.
- STIHL ElastoStart™: The ElastoStart™ starter handle is an exclusive feature of STIHL. It is a starting grip with a built-in shock absorber that helps reduce the effort when pulling on the starter cord. The ElastoStart™ starter grip noticeably reduces the sudden peak forces (compression) normally felt during cranking. The forces which occur at the grip after the first compression stroke are smoothed out.
- Adjustable Automatic Oiler: The Adjustable Automatic Oiler allows the user to adjust the lubricant of the guide bar and saw chain for different bar lengths and cutting conditions.
- Toolless fuel and oil caps with retainers Simply lift the lever and twist the caps to remove or tighten. There‘s no need to use a tool to tighten or loosen.
- Side-Access Chain Tensioner: The side-access chain tensioner makes it much more convenient for the user to adjust the saw chain with a bar wrench as opposed to the typical location of the guide bar adjustment screw.
- Anti-Vibration System: STIHL has developed a system for minimizing the vibration levels of handheld outdoor power equipment. The STIHL anti-vibration system helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience.
- Displacement: 91.1 cc (5.56 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 5.4 kW (7.2 bhp)
- Powerhead Weight: Flush-Cut: 7.4kg (16.3 lb.)Wrap-Handle: 7.66 kg (16.8 lb.)
- Fuel Capacity: 825 cc (27.9 oz.)
- Chain Oil Capacity: 360 cc (12.2 oz.)
- Oilomatic® Chain: 33 RS3
- Guide Bar Lengths (Recommended Ranges): 40 to 80 cm (16" to 32")STIHL ROLLOMATIC® E Super
- Power Source: Gas
- 5.56 cu. in. (91.1 cc)
- Horse Power
- 7.2 bhp (5.4 kW)
- 16.3 lb. (7.4kg)
- Bar Length Options
- 16 in. to 32 in. (40 to 80 cm)