Inventory Unit Detail
2018 STIHL FS 94 R
A professional grass trimmer that combines performance, portability and innovation.
Dependable performance meets variable speed control. The STIHL FS 94 R trimmer delivers one of the best power-to-weight ratios in its class, weighing just over 10 pounds - great for maneuvering around hills, landscaping stones and other terrain. Its innovative control handle features an ECOSPEED throttle set wheel, allowing you to set the most effective throttle speed for a specific application such as low throttle around delicate plants. Combined with a high-powered, low- exhaust-emission engine and anti-vibration system, this grass and weed trimmer is a great everyday landscaping tool for trimming professionals.
- Shoulder Strap / Carrying System: Using a shoulder strap or carrying system helps distribute the weight of the equipment for increased operator comfort and improved maneuverability.
- Simplified Starting Procedure: To get started, simply pump the fuel primer, set the choke and pull the starter cord. The built-in stop switch allows the user to turn off the engine with a simple press of the button. When the engine is off, the throttle lock automatically returns to the “start" setting. Your power tool will be ready to be started when you're ready to get back to work.: See it in action!
- Adjustable Front Handle: Adjusts for comfort.
- Fully Lined Drive Shaft: Provides smooth operation and less vibration.
- High Tech Polymer Housing: Housings are lightweight, withstand greater impact and are corrosion-resistant.
- Protected Choke Lever/Knob: Helps prevent damage.
- Start/Run/Stop Controls on Handle
- Throttle Trigger Interlock: Must be depressed before the trigger can be activated.
- Air Filter Cover: Easily removed for fast and easy filter cleaning or replacement.
- Protected or Enclosed Control Cables: Eliminate dangling and loose wires.
- Heavy-Duty Steel-On-Steel Clutch: Centrifugal clutch is designed to reduce slippage.
- Protected Spark Plug: Protected yet easy to change.
- Protected Spark Arrestor Muffler: Has large baffles which reduce noise level and contains a screen designed to reduce the emission of sparks.
- Upright Translucent Fuel Tank: Allows operator to easily check fuel level before starting work. Upright position makes it easier to refill.
- Purge Pump Primer: By pressing the bulb, this small fuel pump delivers fuel to the carburetor, reducing the number of starting pulls needed after an extended break between uses.
- Cutting Heads & Blades Selection Chart: Need help selecting a cutting head or blade for your STIHL trimmer or brushcutter?: Click here to view the Cutting Heads & Blades Selection Chart (PDF Format).
- Built in the USA: Indicates products that are built in the United States from domestic and foreign parts and components.
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature" seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions" as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Displacement: 24.1 cc (1.47 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 0.9 kW (1.2 bhp)
- Weight*: 4.6 kg (10.1 lb.)
- Fuel Capacity: 540 cc (18.3 oz.)
- Power Source: Gas
- 1.2 bhp (0.9 kW)
- 1.47 cu. in. (24.1 cc)
- 10.1 lb. (4.6 kg)